Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

The Search Begins... [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet
Race: Kushiban
Name: Widdimur

The Search Begins... [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Search Begins... [Open]   The Search Begins... [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:08 am

Master Widdimur landed his Transport Ship onto one of the docking ports in the Docking Bay... He had done so openly, expressing peacefulness in his presence. Once the Ship was properly landed, a Human Portmaster came walking out of the operational room which overlooked the Docking Bay, he walked towards the landed Ship. "Excuse me Sir... I don't believe your Starship is registered in Anchorhead's systems...?" Questioned the man patiently, he didn't see anyone come out of the Ship after it unlatched, but, suddenly, he realized there was a small alien, a Kushiban... What a rare sight that was. Standing on his hind-legs as tall as he could, and wearing his Jedi Master Robe, he walked towards the Portmaster. "You need not worry... I'm prepared to register my vessel on this Spaceport." Said the Councilor calmly. "A-Alright, sir." Replied the Portmaster curiously, he never witnessed something sentient and so small in his life up until this point. "I'm sure my Species is unfamiliar to you... I understand. Are we to go to the registries?" Asked the Kushiban Jedi Councilor. "Yes Sir, yes we are." Replied the Human, turning around, still in confusion... He then began leading the Jedi Councilor to the Operational Room.

Once they arrived within the Operational Room, on the side led to the registries... There were only a couple sentients within the registry room. So, Master Widdimur walked further into the room, and force jumped onto the registry table, since he was too short to be seen properly. The Twi'Lek in charge of registration was suprised by the sudden sight, seeing a Kushiban... A rare Specimen. "H-How can I help you?" Asked the Twi'Lek, after he asked, the Portmaster left the room, back to the Operational room. "I am here to register my Vessel." After speaking he pointed out the Transport Ship just outside of the strong glass window. "Ahh, alright. And what is the Vessel's ID?" Asked the Twi'Lek. "Simply, The Sacrarium." "Alright... Now, write your time of arrival, and how long you plan to stay..." Asked the Twi'Lek softly. Master Widdimur did so, and the rest was the usual paperwork. After almost an hour of Tatooine's time, Master Widdimur's registry was complete, and he received a Docking License. "Thank you for your time." Farewell'd the Twi'Lek kindly. "To you as well." Replied the Kushiban, as he hopped off the desk, and began walking out of the room.

...Where should I start? Thought Master Widdimur calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins... [Open]   The Search Begins... [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:59 pm

(OOC: I'm going to be continuing this thread daily on my own... Others are still welcome to join it.)

Master Widdimur travelled to the Outskirts of Anchorhead... There were lesser people here, and if the Jedi Order hadn't discovered Jedi in the past within this City, they were most likely in more isolated areas... Particularly the Outskirts, and possibly a few miles outside of Anchorhead. For now, he'd start in the Outskirts. Upon arriving, he came across three thugs, they surrounded a young man... The Jedi Councilor approached them. "What is the problem here?" Asked the curious Kushiban politely. "It is none of your business!" Replied the Chiss Male aggresively. Using Mind Tricks, he had swiped his hand in mid-air. As he did this he said... "What has occured between you three and this boy?" The Chiss went into some sort of trance, the boy surrounded was confused. "He stole parts from the Boss, he says he needs it for his mother, but... His mother is a servant, so what is the need for parts to a servant? Which is why we threatened him to give us the parts or else." Claimed the Chiss, with his deep, dark voice... It was harsh. "Why threaten a poor boy, if all he had done was steal a part... Here, I shall give you credits in his stead." Reaching into his Jedi Master robe, he had pulled out 50 credits, grabbing them, he hopped high, and placed the money in the Chiss's open palm. The thugs didn't say anything afterward... Master Widdimur walked with the boy, away from the scene. "You looked confused when I had tricked the Chiss into giving me an answer... Was this truly confusion or are you familiar with such a technique?" Asked the Jedi Councilor insightly. "W-Well... I, I um used that before... On a few of Grubbar the Hutt's thugs." Replied the boy, afraid of what the result of this knowledge may lead to for him. "Do not fear the reason why you've been gifted that technique. The force does afterall flow through all of us... And even more so in those particular members of society, I believe you to be one of them." Observed the Kushiban softly. "A-Are you one of those... Jedi?" Asked the boy curiously. "Correct... I knew Jedi would be unfamiliar in this world." Replied the Kushiban undertsandingly. "Would you like to leave this world... And start your true journey in this Galaxy... As a Jedi?" Asked Master Widdimur. It was obvious that the only reason he remained in this World was because of his mother, although Master Widdimur couldn't bring her with him too, he knew she'd want the best for her son. He hadn't met her yet, but, he sensed it... "I-If I participate, will my Mother be able to come with me?" Asked the boy curiously. "Participate? This journey will lead you to a whole new destiny, child. Your mother will not be able to come with you... But, i'm sure she will want the best for you." Claimed the Jedi Councilor. "I need to return home to think about this." Replied the boy softly. The boy then turned around, about to leave. "Before you go... You need to know where i'll be when you return from your home, I may also have to meet your Mother." Addressed the Kushiban. "We can meet here tommorrow, and from there... I will take you to my Mother's. Depending on my decision, we'd leave from my house." Replied the boy. "Alright... This is understood. Farewell." Then, Master Widdimur turned around, and began leaving the alley they had met in, he'd return here tommorow the next day. Master Widdimur returned to The Sacrarium for the time being, to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins... [Open]   The Search Begins... [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 pm

After meditating over night, Jedi Councilor Widdimur had certainly collected himself. Today he'd meet a Jedi's mother, and possibly gain a new Jedi within the Jedi Order. Calmly, the Jedi Councilor walked out of The Sacrarium from its landing pad, and of course latched it back up afterwards. After walking for almost an hour, he had reached the alleys once more. It was a good day for those living in the slums, because there were currently no thugs in the midst. The Kushiban waited about 20 minutes, he had been the one coming here on time, while the Human boy was late. Eventually, the boy arrived. "H-Hello Sir. My mother would like to see you." Informed the boy at first glance. "You may call me Widdimur." Greeted the Kushiban in response. "And you can call me Celtor." Replied the boy. Then, Celtor led Widdimur to his house. It was certainly in the outskirts, but, around here... The outskirts were like the Ghettos. Appearance didn't matter to one who could understand many. Once they entered... The house was 1 floor, two rooms, a kitched and a small living room. Celtor's mom greeted Widdimur. "Why hell ma'am. I'm Widdimur." Greeted the Kushiban. "Oh! You are the one my son had been talking to me about? You're so adorable." She praised. "Why thank you." Replied Widdimur, being understanding. "Please, sit down." She pleaded. "Alright." Replied Widdimur as he hopped onto a Chair, then onto the table nearby in the kitchen. The mother sat across from him, and Celtor, next to him. Around the room, Master Widdimur had noticed his things were packed. "So, you must be apart of the Jedi Order?" Asked the mother at first hand. "Correct... I am actually on of the few Jedi Counilors." Widdimur replied. "A-A Councilor! My apologies! I should be calling you Master Widdimur." She said shockingly, Celtor's eyes widened open, he must have thought it was cool to be in a Councilor's presence. "Please, do not apologize. Here, I am simply Widdimur." Noted the Kushiban. "R-Right." The mother said. "I believe this to be a great oppurtunnity for your son, it will teach him to follow a whole new path... I could even go as far as to changing the Galaxy for all of us. Or aid in its mass, positive change. But, how do you feel about your son leaving?" Asked Master Widdimur. "J-Just like you I think it is an honor... And, i'm sure the Jedi Temple is more marvelous then this dump. I want the best for my son, and rotting in this City isn't where i'd like to see him 10 years from now." Informed the Mother, she had peered at Celtor, smiling. "When he leaves here, i'd just like to know what is done... For my babies safety, i'd like to know." Asked the mother of Celtor. "He will be taken to the Jedi Temple, where he'll be trained, first as a youngling where he can make new friends who also study the Force and Lightsaber Combat... Then a Padawan, where he will be under the tutelage of a Jedi Knight or Jedi Master, serving the Jedi Order, and helping the Galaxy." Informed Master Widdimur softly. "I-It sounds very helpful. Will I ever be able to see my baby again?" Asked the Mother. "I'm afraid we musn't allow contact with a loved one, for if we do... It'd break the Jedi Code." Informed Master Widdimur. "S-So, today will be the last day I see him?" Asked the mom. "Correct." Replied Master Widdimur wisely. She began to cry lightly. Celtor was saddened that he wouldn't be able to see his mother again, but, he knew it'd be for the best, and so did she. Celtor nudged his head downward, and then back up, as a signal to ignore the sadness, and proceed. "Well ma'am... It's all up to you now." Reminded the Jedi Councilor. "Yes, please... For his future, you may take him to the Jedi Order." She replied. "Mom... I want to spend more time with you before I go!" Celtor cried. "No honey... No, I cannot allow you to do this. Go now, for the sake of your future!" She demanded crying, she gathered his bags in both her hands, handing it to her son. She kissed her son on the forehead. "Do this... For your future. I am in the past now." Ordered his Mom, he cried a bit more, and so did she. They hugged. Then, Master Widdimur guided the boy outside of the home... "Do not look back Celtor. If you do, grieving may progress... And it could ruin the path you are going to be taught to follow." Celtor nodded, carrying his bags with all his strength. They headed towards The Sacrarium, where Celtor would be briefed, and be living, while they wonder the Galaxy in search of more Force-Sensitives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins... [Open]   The Search Begins... [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins... [Open]
Page 1 of 1