Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Introduction ( for Via)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieves

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Lee Chang Ho

Introduction ( for Via) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:15 pm

equip : Two vibro blade knives...

Kieves sat near a shop within the darkend ally way of the city of Akubandi. huddled over him self his dingy hood shrouded his face from on lookers and passing civilians. Kieves simply watched people pass waiting for one with an item of intrest. Kieves thievings were begining to show to small lately it did not seem many rich nor wealthy people were coming to the town any longer for the strong abundance of crime now moveing through its streets. Undeniably Kieves was one of the main factors for it, useing the force Kieves was in a seperate leauge than the other thieves in the area. Kieves glance grew bored as he considered switching to a new city prehaps one with much more hustle and bustle. But for now he had to keep his cool and watch for something that looked for worth. Kieves put the thoughts to the back of his mind, he was on the hunt now he needed to focus on his objective. He needed something to sell...
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Via was walking through the dark streets of the city for construction parts for her Lightsaber. She was thinking that she could upgrade her blades with more potency, but so far this city had shown her nothing. Eventually she stopped in the middle of the street, looking around. Someone around her had an unusually strong Force presence, stronger than most in the area. Sliding on her Visors she instantly found the source. It was a kid, about her age, sitting in an alleyway, observing the crowd. He could be a good prospect for the sith, and so she was going to do her part. Stepping up to the kid, she hid her Sabers and addressed him. Hey Kid.... what are you doing down there...
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Kieves had sat there as a strange feeling enterd the air almost a presence. Kieves had never felt such a presence before though it seemed familiar to him as if he knew this aura musking the air. while pondering the feeling as it strengthend. a girl then stood before him asking him what he was doing... Kieves looked up at her his cold grey eyes stareing into hers ... Could this be the source of that power? Kieves wondered... Being somewhat excited yet frightend at the same time Kieves stood... " just resting my legs..." Kieves responded as he then walked down the ally way a few meters only to begin somewhat of a sprint ... If she is the source she is sure to follow... Kieves thought as he weaved in and out of the people in the densely populated ally
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Via just looked at the kid for a moment, he was taunting her. Grinning a bit, she dashed off after him, trying to keep pace. Flipping over a man, who had blocked her path she kept moving. Her face was calculating as she moved. She could use Force Pull, to reel the child in but where was the fun in that. Moving silently she had to catch this guy. With a quick rush forward she was right behind the child. Throwing her hand forward she used Force push, directly at the his back. She was aiming to throw him down, so she could continue her conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Kieves contineud running glancing back to view his persuer. Kieves was running into a dead end, normaly this would serve as a problem but Kieves had the force on his side. Kieves was only about thirty feet from the building that would block him in. Prepareing to jump Kieves felt a burst of energy rushing at him swiftly turning to face his persuer he was then swept off his feat in a gust of momentum from the force push sending him into somewhat of a back flip twoards the wall Kieves then smiled falling back putting his hands to the ground before landing on his head. Channeling the force into his arms he pushed up on them performing a force jump like move but with his arms shoveing him into the air just high enough to land on the roof of one of building blocking the exist of the ally Kieves looked down at the girl from the low fifteen possibly twenty foot tall roof. In a somewhat soft voice asking.. "What do you want from me... " ...
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 am

Looking up at the kid, she grinned for a moment before regaining her composure. Channeling the force into her legs she jumped into the air, landing on the edge of the roof. Stepping forward she drew her Black Lightsaber, and pointed it at his throat. ... If you don't listen to me.. I will not hesitate, to decapitate you... where you stand.... Diffusing the beam, she holstered the weapon and looked at the kid. Your Force Sensitive... of this I'm sure... but.... you have not tried to become a jedi.. Why is this? She asked a simple question. She wasn't going to reveal the Sith until it was absolutely sure that this kid would be a prospect.
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:32 am

Kieves looked at the women not loseing his composure.. A jedi... Kieves thoughts stop there... Remembering what the Jedi I order had done to his family. " I am simply not intrested... The life of a thief is much simpler" Kieves said as she turned from the girl turning he reached into his sash grasping his vibroblade out of her sight keeping his back turned to her walking away leaveing his blade out of sight... "but prehaps you can intrest me... " Kieves said glancing over his shoulder at her...
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:39 am

Interest... Via stepped towards the Fool, brandishing both of her Lightsabers. Holding the black one aloft she kept the white one behind her, for defensive purposes. I don't have to be speaking to you... I could end your life right now... but I'm offering you a choice... Giving you one chance to get out of this dump and realize your true potential.. Glaring at him, through her visors she could see his alignment in the force, and he was a light tint of red. A sign of the Dark side but not good enough. Tell me... what is it that you desire?
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 am

Kieves let a small smile arise as rush of the force pulsated through him removing his hood his white hair standing somewhat on end as it would then fall into its normal way... She asked him what he wished for... "...Vengence..." Kieves said letting the force move through him fluidly... Kieves swiftly moved both arms down grabbing ahold of both vibro blades. Kieves turned to her. The left of his body faceing her. His left arm pointed in her direction but slightly bent with the blade paralel to the ground his right arm at a one hundred twenty degree angle between his body and arm. Then bent at the elbow twoards her the blade itself pointing at her the front blade was used to intercept the first attack and the second used for the counter strike.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:58 am

She looked at his stance. It was much better than her own, but in a fight, she could take him. But she wasn't here to fight him, she was here to offer him what he wanted. Vengeance... Always a good wish... someone has wronged you in the past... taking something away from you... what if I could offer you a chance... at getting that Revenge... what if.. I could help you receive the skills... and the ability to harness the force.. in such a way that those who had wronged you would die at your very hands... Twirling her Lightsabers in her grip she held them in a reverse grip so that the blades were pointing downwards, in a bit of a cease fire stance. Come with me... and you will have your Vengeance...
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 am

Kieves found no reason in fighting the fight he could not win, espically when there was a better option. Kieves then put his blades away... " I shall do as you ask. " Kieves said looking at her with his cold heavy eyes... putting his arms to his side " I am Kieves... " he said simply looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:22 am

Vida smiled as she diffused her Lightsabers and holstered them once more. She turned around, looking towards the direction she had landed her Shade. She was going to bring this one to Mindor, it had the closest Academy to this planet, and on the way she could keep an eye on him, find out what she needed to find out. I am Via... Stepping towards the edge of the roof of again she jumped off, landing in the alleyway. Shaking her hair she pulled up her hood, waiting for the other kid to join her.
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:40 am

Kieves hopped off the roof as she did. Landing on the ground he put his hood back on. Walking with her to the ship he wondered where he was headed. He never left the planet and felt he might today.
" So where are we going? " Kieves asked with a silent tone... Kieves cotniued walking behind her waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:50 am

We're going to Mindor... so that we can see if your truly ready... if not... than... we'll just dump you back on this rock... She was lying of course, if he was not able to be trained in the force he would be killed on the spot, but why tell him that, it wasn't in her to kill this kids dreams, not yet at anypoint. Making her way through the crowded streets she eventually left the city, and began heading into the Desert half of the planet. About 10 clicks out she came across her Shade. Opening the loading hatch she entered it, and powered it up, waiting for the prospect to enter as well.
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 am

Kieves had heard what she said but... it didn't seem right like she was hideing what would really happen why would they go out of there way to help the useless... didn't seem there style nor his. Kieves got into the back the cramped space vehical that seemed made for one instead of two posistioning him self awkwardly he finally got into a posistion where he fit and stayed out of her way. "Alright... I am in'' Kieves said lightly. looking out the window at the putred rock he once called home...
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 am

Alright... We're off... Finishing with the adjustments on her fighter, she took off with a bit of trouble, having to counterbalance all of the extra weight. Finally leaving the Atmosphere she plotted a course for Mindor. It was going to be interesting to see how this one did in the academy, Via had done well, but she had started from a young age, he would just be starting at the age when one should be culminating their term as an Acolyte. Brace yourself.. they will not be as kind to you as I have been...

(I think we're done here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction ( for Via)   Introduction ( for Via) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction ( for Via)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Colonies :: Hok-
Jump to: