Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Why did I come here again?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet
Race: Anzati
Name: Anato Zeinder

Why did I come here again? Empty
PostSubject: Why did I come here again?   Why did I come here again? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:19 am

Anato was on the planet Vurdon Ka, a dark planet with the history of a bitchy wife. He had bee ngiven a notice on a local gang that needed some, ummm, silencing. Anato walked on a jaged path with his new armor, shotgun and pistols, his rifle was still in his ship, he didn't need a sniper for this. Anato reached the inner levels and heard noises. He swiched to knight vision and saw a bunch of hudlums using "Death Sticks". Anato frowned, he touched a button on his helmet to see the bounty deal. The data apered infront of him and he read that there was no difference in dead or alive. Anato crouched in his high up watch area, scoping there numbers.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Why did I come here again?   Why did I come here again? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Darth Jenzo Fawm had visited the Shadow Ruins to channel his Dark Side energy, make it stronger. There wasn't usually any others in the Ruins... They were cut out of the Republic's reach for the Jedi knew it would endanger others, the weak. After arriving there, he had began looking at a couple Sith Holocrons accessing them to retrieve further knowledge about the Sith Lords of Old. He spent the next few hours doing so... It only took him that much time to get everything locked within his mind. By now, on the World, Vurdon Ka it was certainly night time... An easy time of the day to leave, the Lone Seeker would be waiting for him a couple miles off. Darth Jenzo Fawm used the Force Technique, Alter Image, and changed himself to appear as a Dark Jedi, a Dark Jedi Master under the command of Darth Jenzo Fawm when he was a General back during the Grand War. In this appearance he had long black hair, with piercing golden eyes, baring a Dark Jedi robe, with his red Lightsaber latched against the strap of his torso, and his Shoto cloaked under his robe stealthily. The Dark Lord walked towards the exit. However, as he drew nearer to the exit of this Ancient Ruin, filled with Dark Side energy, able to corrupt all who enter he noticed a group of of gangsters... They were using Death Sticks, a mild drug, illegal of course under Republic Law. "Eh man... What's that over there?" Asked one of the drugged up Gangsters. Darth Jenzo Fawm force pushed him outside of the Ruin... It was a disgrace for such fools to taint the Ancient, and Powerful Ruin. The boy hit the floor shrieking in pain as he hit.

"Stay away from me you Psycho!" Demanded another of the Gangsters, not reacting due to the Hallucinogen already in effect. Using Jedi Mind Trick he spoke to who appeared to be their gangs leader. "Kill your fellow Gangsters." He commanded coldly. Soon, the leader began beating the crud out of one of his companions. Afterwards, after the Gang Leader literally killed his comrade. There were still 4 left. Raising his right arm, he opened up his palm. Soon enough a powerful burst of energy was released controllably it was chain lightning, a powerful Force Power which arced around all the foolish gangsters. They died directly afterwards, and Darth Jenzo Fawm... In the form of a deceased Dark Jedi Master began walking away slowly, with his hood on.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why did I come here again?   Why did I come here again? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Suddenly Anato saw all of the members dead, except for two of them hiding in the corner. Anato jumped down the ledge and shot the two dead with his shot gun. He than too k pictures of the gangsters for the money. Anato looked to his right and saw a hooded man walking away. "Anato walked toward him. "Hey, thanks for doing my job form m...." Anato suddenly felt a huge pain in his head. What the, this was the feeling he felt when he was with Jedi master Potu. But this was much larger. "You ahhh," Anato took his helmet off, his wisters flew out of his nose, wiggeling in thet air. "What are you" Anto held his head and tried to concentrait.

(This is Anato's force sensative side freikng at a huge power.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why did I come here again?   Why did I come here again? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:38 pm

The Dark Lord paused had heard two shots from behind him. Apparently, two of the Gangsters had not been in the way of his exit. Who were these shots coming from? Well, the Dark Lord's first guess was an opposing member of an opposing gang, but, the shots were two accurate, he had only heard two, and only sensed two deaths... Which led him to think it is either the security force, or a Bounty Hunter. No matter... He continued walking away, not desiring to be disturbed. He figured that if he left this place the one who just fired would never visit it... But, his thoughts were unlikely, the gunner spoke up. He had thanked the Dark Lord for doing his "job" which means he was paid to kill, so, Darth Jenzo Fawm thought him to be a Bounty Hunter. He was force-sensitive, it wasn't visible, but, it was there... The one who spoke. Then the Bounty Hunter began to freak, asking "what are you" as if the Dark Lord was a monster... Which he was. Ignoring this... He only wanted the Bounty Hunter to hear his true message. "Stay away from this place..." Demanded the Sith Emperor coldly. He waited, still not turning to face the Bounty Hunter.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why did I come here again?   Why did I come here again? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Anato broke free from the hold of his sensitivity. Anato heard the words the man spoke. Anato shruged and picked up his helmet and secretly took a a rapid picture of the man, it made no flash or noise, and Anato picked up the helmet with the sessor on his thumb, its cool not hiving to push buttons. "Got it." Anato put the helmet on, contuing to take pictures, it had about 3 seconds left of rapid shots. Anao cocked his shot gun, twerled in a circle by his fingar and holstered it on his back. when the pictures were done Anto bowed. "I'm shure we'll meet again" Anato than walked away.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why did I come here again?   Why did I come here again? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:39 pm

(OOC: You realize that his image was altered... He'd appear as a Dark Jedi. And the picture would be of his back and hood. Since you never stated you moved your position.)

As the Dark Lord waited the Bounty Hunter paused for a few moments... It hadn't concerned Darth Jenzo Fawm however. He had claimed they'd meet again, in response Darth Jenzo Fawm said. "...It is unlikely." And continued walking away, still not turning at all to face the Bounty Hunter... He had begun walking away silently, and he'd be well aware of the Bounty Hunter if he were to follow.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why did I come here again?   Why did I come here again? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Anato had gotten what he wanted, video of a slaughter and pictures of the dark asalent. Anato had allide himself to the Jedi and planed to show them all he had with this. Anato walked to his ship, took off some of his gear and walked to the cockpit. He lifted up and turned on auto pilot for Corocant (can't spell for my life.). "Jedi Enclave here I come."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did I come here again?   Why did I come here again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did I come here again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Inner Rim Territories :: Vurdon Ka :: Shadow Ruins-
Jump to: