Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet
Race: Arkanian (Pure-Blood)
Name: Calystra Lynxa

The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Empty
PostSubject: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Calystra was walking through the Refugee Sector, with a vengeance. On order from the supreme chancellor she was ordered to go to the planet, looking for someone who had interpreted a transmission in between Republic outposts. This was a serious transmission, showing something so claissified that even Caly wasn't allowed to know its contents. But there was one problem. There were so many people in the Refugee sector.

They send me here... by myself... to find this one person... this is a suicide mission... if not a wild Tuan Tuan chase... She had her swords on her back and a hood over her head, looking like another armed thug. She had on her Mandalorian Gauntlets and her Rifle on a holster, on her back. Stopping next to the large hole in the middle of the entrance section she sighed. Waste of time...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Artemis was whistling. In his pocket was a holocron of record republic data. "Master will be so proud of me." said Artemis happily. Artemis saw something that made him even more happy. A hood figure with gauntlets that looked like they were made form madalorian iron. Artemis walked over. "Hello my madalorian brother." said Artemis. Then he looked again. "Well maybe your a sister not a brother." Artemis smiled. Artemis looked like a sore thumb in this crowd. He was wearing what looked like a jedi robe with two lighsabers at his side. His master told him to wear them so he can pass as a jedi just in case. "So what brings you to Narr Shadaa?" asked artemis
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Caly was ripped from her thoughts by a young one in Jedi clothes. The outfit looked a bit different, but she accepted it, and for another thing, he was Mandalorian. Pulling her hood down, she shook her snow white hair out and looked down at the kid with her blank white eyes. I'm Sorry... you must have me confused with someone else... I'm not a Mandalorian.. just a soldier, on a bad assignment. Surveying the child, she noticed that he was carrying two lightsabers. A Padawan? On Nar Shadaa... by himself? What was wrong with this situation.

What are you doing on this heap, by yourself... wheres your Master? She was sure that the council had not sent this child to aid her, so she just assumed his Master was near by, or watching the two of them from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Artemis smiled faded a bit, but he was still smiling. "Oh my master?" said artemis. "We were here on a mission but he's checking something on the far side of this place. He said that i was able to be here on my own. And besides Your a soilder, i have nothing to worry about cause your here, we can help each other out." Artemis paused. "So, what do you need help with?" asked artemis. Artemis's smile widen a bit. Time for some sabotage thought Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:57 pm

The story seemed alright, and for some reason she sensed a sick desperation in the child's laugh. Well... I'm here looking for a Holocron.. someone had intercepted republic transmissions.. and I'm to find and kill the person who has the data... Reaching down to her leg, she pulled her custom WESTAR-M5 blaster rifle out and held it aloft, checking the sights. I know it's not as fancy as your light sabers... but.. I doubt the person who has the data is a Dark Jedi... With a laugh she holstered the gun again and looked around. So.. what mission are you doing exactly? I might be able to help..
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 pm

"Sadly i don't know, only reason i'm here because of something about dark jedi." said Artemis. "My master said that when the sith fell and were destroyed dark jedi were left in it's wake." Artemis stared at the gun the girl held out. "That reminds me i don't know your name." said Artemis. He held out his hand. Better not use my real name thought artemis. "My name is Kylar." Artemis paused. "Anyway i bet a jedi could help you." said artemis smiling. God i feel like i'm demoting myself, calling myself a jedi. thought artemis
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Kylar... your doing a very important mission...Trust me.. this might better the republic one day. She smiled, taking a deep breath. I'm Calystra... I'm a Captain in the republic... Looking around for a moment, she remembered her mission. I should probably start moving... standing here, won't let me find this man... do you know where your master is? Can you make it back to him safely, if your alone? She had to protect this kid, someday he might be protecting her on a battlefield somewhere. So she made his safety a priority as well.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:11 am

"My master does stuff with out telling me cause he wants to make sure i'm safe so sadly no idea." said Artemis. "Well Captain Calystra, maybe this will prove to my master that i can help on missions." Ok i have the holocron she's looking for so i plant a copy of it on someone and i'm home free. thought artemis. "Sorry captain but i'm going with you, my master won't be back for a while." Artemis smiled.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 am

Alright good... I could use your help. Caly returned the smile to Kylar. She surveyed him for a moment, noticing something in his smile. It had something in it, but she let it go, probably just anticipation for being on an actual mission. So... where do you suggest we look first, for the Holocron. This being your first mission, we could see how your decision making is. Stepping away from the giant hole she looked around the area and drew her rifle.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:36 am

"Well were i would go look were communications go through this place." said artemis. "Sadly there's a hutt and bounty hunters between us and that computer, and the hutts here don't take money to let people through." Artemis shrugged. "And if you fight your way through you have bout 50 bounty hunters on our backs." Thankfully i had a distraction so i slipped through unnoticed. thought artemis "It would be near impossible to sneak into also" said artemis. Artemis waited for the captain to answer.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 am

Hmm... Well... If we can't get in by force, and we can't sneak in... then we need to do this with a distraction. Calystra pulled out her rifle as she aimed at the Communication Building a few clicks from where she was standing. She fired a bolt at the building which pierced a window and tore a whole through the wall. Reloading she fired another bolt which went through a secondary wall. This set off a chain of events inside the building. A few arguing Bounty Hunters would have heard the two gun shots, nerves would have snapped and then bolts would be flying. Eventually the Hunters would take out each other, giving Caly a brief amount of time, to collect what she needed to collect. Wait for it...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:59 am

Note to self: watch out about her. thought artemis. "OK i think everyone is dead we could take anyone that lived." said artemis activating his blue lightsaber. He flipped the blade and ran in the building. There were 5 hunters left. Artemis took no time to register how to take him down. He began to engage them. He killed two of them. Then he was starting to get over powered. Can't use force lightning, not yet it will blow my cover. thought artemis. "Some help would be nice!" yelled artemis.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 am

Calystra ran in behind Artemis. Drawing her Lightfoil sword, she slit the throats of two Hunters without time to think. Moving on to the last one, she turned and hook kicked him into a wall, before putting a bolt into his skull. Holstering her Gun, she stepped deeper inside, disregarding the kid. He'd be fine, he shouldn't have ran in here by himself if he couldn't handle it. Stepping back towards where the Hutt was, she drew her Rifle again. Hello, Sala Nur...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:18 am

"god hutts are more ugly in person then they are in books." said artemis. "Now hutt if you will excuse us we have a place to go." The hutt stared at them. "Hmm... wow about a trade." said the hutt. Artemis look at the captain. "It's your chose what do you want to do." artemis asked. Artemis's smile was gone and was looking at the captain.

(OOC :If you want you you can decide what the trade is if you want to do that.)
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:22 am

Trade.... What type of Trade? The Hutt smiled at Calystra for a moment, before letting out a massive belch and addressing her. I want... one of that kids Lightsabers... and I'll give you what you want to know.. Calystra looked at Kylar for a moment. By the time she got what she needed to get she could retrieve the lightsaber, and he had another one to use. She wouldn't want to kill the Hutt, before he unlocked the security codes. Kylar.... toss him one of your sabers..
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:30 am

With out a word of protest he deactivated his blue saber and threw it at the hutt. "Thanks for disarming me my other saber is broken." lied artemis. Then he looked the hutt. "Ok now tell us." said artemis. Artemis was ready to force pull his saber back. He looked at the captain and back at the hutt. Ready just in case.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:35 am

The Hutt smiled for a moment as he caught the lightsaber and put it in a lock box. Smiling he turned back to Caly and Kylar. Now... What is it you wish to know... Caly smiled for a bit, before answering. The Security codes to access the mainframe... give me those and you can leave. The hutt stared for a moment, before pointing to a wall, where symbols were written in Huttese. There is your code... Looking at The Hutt she stepped over to the wall, and started examining the Wall.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:47 pm

Artemis looked at the safe box his saber was in. "The code is 5,9,4,3" said Richter. "I learned some huttenese." That was a good lie i just hack them to get the code. thought artemis. The hutt was still staring more at the captain then artemis. "You got what you want stop staring at us a deal is a deal." said Artemis sourly. "Lets go we go the code." said Artemis. Your time is coming to an end hutt before i leave here if i can your head will be given to my master as a gift. thought artemis.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Vida turned around and thanked the Hutt. Wait for me outside Kylar.. I have something to say to the Hutt, we have unfinished business. Stepping back towards the Hut, she brandished her Lightfoil sword. You know what I'm here for you damned bastard..
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Artemis walked outside. He sat down on the outside. He heard "You know what I'm here for you damned bastard." form the captain. Hutt said something and Artemis guess it was perverted or something cause he then heard a slap. Artemis sighed. Can't believe i'm demoting myself just to sabotage this person's mission. thought artemis bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 am

{OOC: are you going to post?)
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Calystrta, had a long tedious chat with the Hutt. Eventually she made her way to the control center, inside the base. Typing in the access code, she searched the visio recordings for the other Bases, to see who had accessed them. Going through recording after recording she eventually, made it to the Main bases, recording. Starting it up, there seemed to be some sort of commotion going on, and a hooded figure sneaking in, searching for something. She kept watching, trying to determine who her target was. Come on you bugger... show me your face..
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Artemis stood up remember something. "Crap i forgot the camera got part of my face on camera for a second." said artemis out loud. If i'm going to make it out i have to go now. thought Artemis. Artemis walked back into the room with the hutt. With out saying the word he reached out to his saber and activated it then used force pull. The saber flew through the safe box and artemis grabbed it. The hutt started to yell something. Artemis ran past the hutt to the close door that held the room the captain was in. He used his lightsaber to heat the door shut. The door cooled quick creating a seal in the door frame. I screwed up thought artemis. To shut the hutt up Artemis used force lightning till he died. Artemis walked over to the wall. Only way i can throw her off. He carved into the wall:

THE SITH HAVE FALLEN THE DARK JEDI WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.

Artemis then ran hoping to get back to his ship in time.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Calystra turned back towards the slamming door, pausing the recording. Scanning the rest of the recording she turned towards the door and pulled a cryoban grenade off of her belt. Activating the grenade she put it right by the door, and ran to the corner of the room, shielding herself behind scrap metal. The grenade exploded covering the door in ice. Freeing herself she, drew her rifle and used the grenade launcher on the ice, destroying it. Rushing through she spared the Hutt, one glance before, looking at the message on the wall and running off, in search of 'Kylar'. That bastard is gonna pay.. Running out into the middle of the sector, she scanned the area. Where...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:31 pm

Artemis hid a few feet away form the captain. He saw a tall pile of metal crates. Artemis push a mix of force pull and push. The pile fell and Artemis ran. He turn and used force lightning on the fallen crates magnetizing them for a short amount of time. "THE SITH HAVE FALLEN THE DARK JEDI WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!" yelled Artemis to throw the captain off of the sith's trail. The creates falling cause chaos cause people were running in different directions. Artemis continued to flee.

Last edited by Artemis on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next