Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet
Race: Arkanian (Pure-Blood)
Name: Calystra Lynxa

The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Calystra locked in on the child. The crates were falling everywhere and being forced into people with too much metal and walls, nearly crushing people. She chased after him, thankful that all of her guns were non-polarized. She drew her rifle and took aim, a running shot wouldn't be hard, but the running and screaming pedestrians were ruining her shot. Firing a bolt at his leg, she hit a passerby in the thigh. Hopping over the fallen man, she kept moving.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:45 pm

"Even if you stop me you will be only slowing whats to come." said Artemis. "The dark jedi are stronger then the weak sith." Master is going to kill me, but i have to lie to keep the sith a secret. thought Artemis. "You can not win!" yelled Artemis. He activated his blue lightsaber and turned around. Artemis tried something he never tried before. He channeled force push and force lightning through the blade. The result was a visible force push with lighting crawling through it. That's cool. thought Artemis. His force lightning and push wasn't very powerful but that had to hurt if anyone got caught in it.

Last edited by Artemis on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:56 pm

Calystra stared at the oncoming vortex of lightning. Taking a chance she drew both of her Lightfoil swords, mirroring what she had seen Jedi do in this situation. Angling her blades, she used her blades to deflect the lightning. It was a rush. She could see her blades flickering and diminishing losing power, but she wasn't done yet. Tightening her grip she swung out, reflecting the lightning back at its sender, while causing some to hit her arms, charring them. The lightning penetrated deep, causing some serious nerve damage, she lost her right arm, her left was fading but it was still there, and the lightning was heading right towards Kylar.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Artemis turned and saw lighting head back to him. Artemis force jumped over it. A bystander yelled in pain as the lightning hit him. "Your for the republic?" said Artemis. "Ha! you didn't even thought of what would happened if you missed." The jump had allowed the captain to gain a few feet on him. Artemis hit the ground running. When i'm back i'm going to learn force speed, along with over force powers. thought Artemis. Artemis left foot felt a bit funny. Dammit some of the lightning must of gotten my foot. thought Artemis not stopping to look at his foot.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:07 pm

He'll be fine... and if not... well no one here is gonna tell on me.. She was at a disadvantage, this kid had force powers and she was just a soldier, if he decided to turn around, to battle her, she might die. Her Lightfoils were still recharging so she had to draw this out for a bit. Drawing her pistol she fired a shot at his back. From the distance it would be hard to dodge, and he had to be tiring out.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Artemis tripped. After a bolt flew over his head he was glad he tripped. I guess the only way out his fighting thought Artemis jumping up and activating his two lightsabers. "You die here!" yelled Artemis. That force push/lightning took a lot out of me I need to finish this. thought Artemis. Artemis waited for the captain to answer.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Calystra stopped a few feet from the child. Drawing her two lightfoil's she looked down at them. They were slowly regaining power, but they weren't enough to deflect the sabers yet. Why are you doing this... why be a Dark Jedi.. what has the order ever done to you... She had to draw this out, possibly she could stall for a bit, asking this kid questions. He might not answer and she might be forced to fight, instantly, with Form Zero.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 pm

"The order is corrupt!" yelled Artemis. "They hold us back! They don't let us reach our full potential!" This is how master said corrupt dark jedi act like. thought Artemis. I just hope my acting doesn't corrupt me. Artemis ran at the captain. Being a master of the madlorain fighting style would help here. thought Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Calystra, took a few steps. She anticipated the charge and rolled to the side, still holding her blades aloft. She wasn't going to attack the kid, not yet. She'd let his rage build, so that it blinded him, then when he was tired and angry, she'd strike once and only once. Come on kid... your a Mandalorian.. fight with some pride...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Artemis saw she was avoiding. "Trying to get my rage to build huh?" said artemis. "Then i'll stop fighting like a jedi and like a madalorian." Artemis let his instincts take over. Artemis force jump behind the captain and kicked at her following with a slash of his saber. He then stared an attack that looked more of a sort of blue and red light show. "Give up you won't win!" yelled Artemis. I just hope i can back up my words she could take my captive. Then i'll be screwed thought Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:42 pm

She had barely avoided the First slash before the onslaught of Purple came at her. Biding her time, she kept stepping backwards, analyzing his attack. Finally catching the flaw in his technique she waited it out. The swing on his left hand was 3 seconds slower than his right swing, So she'd have to attack in that gap. Waiting for a few more seconds she ducked to the left of his attacks and brought her right sword, forward towards an area near his heart. Her second blade was going towards his lower chest, so even if he jumped away she'd pierce one of his legs, slowing him down some.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Artemis dodged the attack until he landed again. "Gah!" yelled Artemis. His leg was bleeding badly, he had a first aid kit in his shade it should be enough to stop the bleeding. Artemis tried to move but his leg wouldn't support his body weight. Dammit thought Artemis as he fell. He landed face first his blades flew form his grip and landed 5 feet away. The blade got deeper then i thought. thought Artemis. Artemis reached out for once of his sabers. If i could only get one. thought Artemis. But Then Artemis slipped unconscious form the amount of blood was coming out of the cut.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Calystra looked down at the unconscious Mandalorian. She picked him up, and put him over her shoulder. Your coming with me kid... Calystra made her way through the craziness to the Docks where her Transport was. She stepped inside and went about the necessary precautions. She put a shock collar on the child and chained him up in the Cargo hold. She took his Lightsabers and placed them in a Code Locked Box in the Infirmary. She bandaged his leg, and closed the loading door. Heading towards the Pilots Chair, she took off heading towards Coruscant, she was gonna bring this kid to the Jedi Enclave.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:04 pm

{OOC: ok this topic has ended in this area Make a topic some whee else to continue the topic}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)   The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Encounter (Private: Artemis Only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2