Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Landing Onto Dantooine [Via and I Only!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

Landing Onto Dantooine [Via and I Only!] Empty
PostSubject: Landing Onto Dantooine [Via and I Only!]   Landing Onto Dantooine [Via and I Only!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:08 pm

(OOC: Be sure to explain the conditions of your Starfighter (The Shade) before proceeding with your post. That way, there will be no random, starting damage, and you would have informed others posting with you. Follow my example below.)

The Shade, or the Sith Starfighter was currently landing into Dantooine. In order to shroud it from the Worlds eyes, the Dark Lord had activated its Stealth Field Generator, this would only last for the amount of time, before it gets in physical contact with something else physical, so, it was perfect for stealthily entering Worlds, and a priority for landing in Dantooine, due to its Republic and Jedi populace. The time of entering this World was done wisely, by now, most Jedi would be in their dormitories sleeping, which would mean, they wouldn't be outside of the Temple, which was far away from the Caves, or within the Crystal Cave itself. The Republic never centered itself by the Crystal Cave, or within it. The only problem would be some Kinraths, insect-creatures, and natives of the World.

The Dark Lord was hoping the Miralukan he had personally chosen to instruct would be clever enough to follow his lead, and use her own Stealth Field Generators when entering the World, for, if she didn't... There would always be a chance of the Republic's patrols spotting her, or the Jedi easily sensing her. No matter, it was not his duty to concern for the Miralukan, it was more of a test then anything... Was she truly capable? Would she be able to manage in the future independantly? These traits would be traits the Dark Lord admires. His Shade was piloted wisely enough to land just outside of the Crystal Cave on Dantooine, it was currently night time, as planned. Being just outside of the Cave, would keep it a safe distance away from others who may be roaming the night... Which would also be suspicious. Due to the Starfighters speed, it was completely silent when it had landed. The top of the Starfighter's cockpit opened, and Darth Jenzo Fawm hopped out softly, not making a sound, it must have came with the mood of the enviorment, quiet and aware. Darth Jenzo Fawn chose to wait for his Acolyte to land, he was hoping she would, for if she didn't his intentions of bringher her here would be for not... And, it would be a dissappointment. With his arms folded, he calmly, and cautiously stood tall, his hood up, cape dangling and mask analyzing.

(OOC: Via, this thread will lead to the thread when we actually enter the cave... This thread will only last for as long as we post outside of the Cave. I'll be sure to start the thread within the Crystal Cave. Due to some unpreparedness, I don't think we should've chosen the Crystal Cave in Dantooine first. In the future, I won't make the same mistake, I apologize. But, we are going to use this Crystal Cave anyhow, no one will interfere.)

Last edited by Darth Jenzo Fawm on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

PostSubject: Re: Landing Onto Dantooine [Via and I Only!]   Landing Onto Dantooine [Via and I Only!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:42 pm

Via entered the atmosphere of Dantooine. Her fighter was in the same state it had been in when she left Korriban. She did have the best stats in her flight class. Upon entering the atmosphere and seeing the Jedi Academy she activated her stealth field generator. She looked down and saw her Master's shade come back into visibility so she knew she was making the right move. She landed a few meters away from the other shade and took a deep breath as she shut off her ship. Turning off the Star Map and the computer she made her way out of the fighter. She stepped out of her fighter and looked at the academy before anything else. It appeared to her as a torrent of the brightest blue. But to her surprise, she saw a few dots of gray... and something that surprised her even more, 1 or 2 specks of dark red.

Turning her attention away from the academy she looked to her master and bowed again. I've made it safely, My Master. She smiled a bit as she looked at the familiar shade of blood red. I know we are here, for my training. But in the academy, I saw a few people that might interest you or the empire. They seemed to be dark Force users, as their auras were a deep shade of red, not unlike my own. She tried to survey the area when she saw something that also piqued her interest. A large concentration of force energy, with no direct choice in Sith or Republic. It must have been the cave that held the crystals. She turned back to her Master and cleared her face of the smile.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Landing Onto Dantooine [Via and I Only!]   Landing Onto Dantooine [Via and I Only!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Darth Jenzo Fawm stood there waiting... Eventually, he had sensed she landed, for he was already familiar with her scent in the force. She had addressed she arrived safely, this was obvious, but, the Dark Lord was even more impressed with how she strategically placed her Shade further then his own, probably the smartest choice, wiser then the Dark Lord's own. Without saying a word, realizing her safety he stood there, he could tell she had more to address. She stated that there are ironically Jedi near to falling within the Jedi Temple itself, this was suprising, but, he could trust her, for her vision was more perceiving then his own. "Patience is the key to any battle. The near-to-falling Jedi will have to wait. The Sith remain hidden, it's not our time to strike the Galaxy once more." Claimed the Dark Lord softly. "Your vision will be signifigcantly helpful in the near future, and beyond." Complimented the Dark Lord calmly, then, he turned around, they headed into the Cave...
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landing Onto Dantooine [Via and I Only!]   Landing Onto Dantooine [Via and I Only!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Landing Onto Dantooine [Via and I Only!]
Page 1 of 1