Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Orbiting Dantooine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet
Race: Arkanian (Pure-Blood)
Name: Calystra Lynxa

Orbiting Dantooine Empty
PostSubject: Orbiting Dantooine   Orbiting Dantooine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Captain Lynxa was standing outside a force cage, on a republic transport ship. Inside the force cage was the Dark Jedi. He was to be taken to Dantooine to be put on trial by the Jedi Counsel. She had 5 Majors and 10 privates with her on this trip. She was taking no chances. 2 Privates to 1 major and her commanding all of them. She was going to get the deceiver to the counsel, with no hitches no Dark Jedi.. nor Dead Sith nor Bounty Hunter was going to stop her. Getting a message from the pilot, she was informed that they were about 10 minutes from descending, they needed to make sure that the landing bay was secure and ready for them. Returning to her prisoner she looked in on him. Ready to face the council, Kid?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

Orbiting Dantooine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbiting Dantooine   Orbiting Dantooine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:40 pm

It's not or never. Thought Artemis. He had no doubt he could take them he had the force. If he was going to escape it was now. He used battle meditation. If he could get the pilot to land prematurely he could escape. He made sure he made it look like he was doing something. If they open the cage to stop him he could get out. That or the pilot might crash.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

Orbiting Dantooine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbiting Dantooine   Orbiting Dantooine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Whatever the hell your doing... cut it out kid... We anticipated your every move... Each and every one of us is wearing an inhibitor, keeping our minds clear... so your little jedi mind trick thing won't work.. She smiled and turned around, walking towards the Pilots Cabin. She sat down in the co-pilots chair, pressing two fingers to her ears, speaking to her men on the ground, checking on their descent. They were clear to go, so she gave the pilot the signal, to start the descent slowly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

Orbiting Dantooine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbiting Dantooine   Orbiting Dantooine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:50 pm

"You didn't anticipate this for this is not mind trick." said Artemis is concentration on battle meditation. "Not even you can not deny the effects for long." The rest of the crew started to be effected by the meditation, concluding the pilot. "Chances are if the pilot loses concentration we will crash." said Artemis. "Land and let me free and i will stop, you can say i broke out by force."
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

Orbiting Dantooine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbiting Dantooine   Orbiting Dantooine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Calystra looked at the dark jedi for a bit, a smile on her face. Go on... crash us... I'd rather watch you burn and die... then let you free to muck up the galaxy... With a lazy smile on her face, she walked towards the Pilots cabin, sitting down in the Co-pilots chair, trying to help the pilot keep the ship steady. She was slowly yet surely, regretting being on this ship to the point that she was close to tears, but she had a mission to accomplish and that drive was overpowering her feelings, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

Orbiting Dantooine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbiting Dantooine   Orbiting Dantooine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Artemis dropped the meditation. It was his only hope but it didn't seem to work. The ship landed on Dantoonie. "This place is balanced both dark side and light side are in the same place at the same time." said Artemis surprised. "I makes you wonder why jedi masters live in half darkness. He was taken out of his caged, cuffed. He waited for the captain to respond.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

Orbiting Dantooine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbiting Dantooine   Orbiting Dantooine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Calystra after regaining her senses, stood up and walked over to Artemis. Shut up... I don't know what you did... but hell... I don't like it... She grinned a bit as she deactivated the Force cage. The kid still had the chains on his hand, blocking off his force powers. Calystra also had a special one made, to put around his mouth, because she had heard of a Scream type ability and she didn't know if this kid had it. Putting the thing around his mouth she stepped outside, waiting for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

Orbiting Dantooine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbiting Dantooine   Orbiting Dantooine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Artemis followed. "Ten ayee i du et egin." said Artemis under the mouth cover. Artemis sighed under. Artemis sat down to meditate be as soon as he did one of the soldiers started to drag him across the floor. "Aey! Et e o." said Artemis. Artemis didn;t like this one bit.

{OOC: so know do we wait for widdimer or potu to make the post?}
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

Orbiting Dantooine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbiting Dantooine   Orbiting Dantooine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:18 pm

(OOC: No, I will post as Master Widdimur in the Jedi Temple, then Master Potu will, then you will... It will be called "Standing at Trial". We could simply address that Jedi Knights had brought you to the Council Chambers... Or you can continue this thread, what will it be?)
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

Orbiting Dantooine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbiting Dantooine   Orbiting Dantooine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:29 pm

(I'm feeling rather lazy today... So I say, we let the Jedi Masters do what they need to do... Then Artemis and I can come through.. Cool?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orbiting Dantooine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbiting Dantooine   Orbiting Dantooine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orbiting Dantooine
Page 1 of 1