Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Orbiting Mawan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Oblivious

Darth Oblivious

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Oblivious

Orbiting Mawan Empty
PostSubject: Orbiting Mawan   Orbiting Mawan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Darth Oblivious arrived to his final destinations area, he accessed his Orbital Drift Charts and gained data on the area he was in, he also made sure to keep the datapad off at all times. Darth Oblivious had realized he was not alone, for some odd reason a Republic Cruiser was orbiting over Mawan so Darth Oblivious would have to be careful, he activated his Shades stealth and headed towards a moon known as Orbalize, it was odd because it did not show on his charts though he could sense the creatures from afar. Darth Oblivious made it to Orbalize safely it was a Jungle terrain very warm and moist. Darth Oblivious relaxed his senses and began Meditating to trace where the life forms were coming from, he began to sense a mosit dark cave. Lucklily Darth Oblivious obtained an ancient sith lords holocron that contained knowledge to make armament to prevent the creatures from covering his face, hands, and feet, which he created while studying about the creatures.

Darth Oblivious began to head towards the cave, when he reached its entrance he was carrying the armaments he crafted from knowledge of an old Sith Lords holocron. Darth Oblivious opened his mind to sense where the lifeforms were at it was stronger in the cave then outside, he began to walk to an area where he sensed numerous of these creatures, he glanced down at them "So... here you are, Orbalisks, for such a long time I have been study you intriguing creatures, you feed off the dark side of the force but also can resist lightsabers and a nice amount of the force, I have been waiting... with yours and my powers combined we can be powerful" Darth Oblivious said as he stared at the parasitic creature. Darth Oblivious began changing into the armaments and put on the helmet before he attempted to make him and the parasites one he stepped near the parasites and they were immediatly attracted to his force, they crawled on his body until he was covered in them "Finally, after many centuries, you and I are one!" Darth Oblivious said.

Darth Oblivious Becoming One With The Parasites
Spoiler:

Darth Oblivious had exited the cave feeling refreshed and full of power, he headed back towards his ship and had a plan so that no one would be able to acquire these powerful creatures, Darth Oblivious had already sensed that the Republic Cruiser was still in orbit he activated his stealth shield and connected to the ship unnoticed. Darth Oblivious arrived in the Docking Chambers and exited his ship while his Shades stealth field generator was still active, Numerous republic soldiers glanced at him "A Sith!, Here.....Impossible", "Fire" two Republic soldiers said. Numerous Blaster Bolts were hitting in Darth Oblivious's path he had managed to deflect the shots with his lightsaber hitting the soldiers that were firing at him, minutes later the guards in the docking bay were killed their bodies laid burnt by their own blaster fire. Darth Oblivious coninued down to the Captains Bridge cutting most of the soldiers down unexpectedly, it was almost as if he was a shadow only few noticed him but not even they lasted a minute.

Darth Oblivious strived down enjoying the bloodshed, it reminded him of numerous wars in the past, now that he had his own special armor he felt much more protected which gave him even higher morale then before. Enjoying his new practice targets with his armor Darth Oblivious made it to the Captains Bridged, he had used alter image to take the form of a republic soldier only in a vast moment of casting mind trick on the man and showing his true appearance, "You will crash this ship into Orbalize" Darth Oblivious said as the captain was under mind trick, "I will crash this ship into Orbalize" the captain responded, Darth Oblivious now had to run swiftly so that he would not die on the ship along with the rest of the crew, he managed to make it to his Shade just before the ship tilted causing utter chaos, he exited the ships docking bay swiftly and was safe from the crash. Darth Oblivious watched as teh Republic Cruiser slammed ito the moon causing a powerful explosion shattering the ship along with Orbalize itself, the last remnants of the orbalisks were destroyed Darth Oblivious now carried the only known Orbalisks in the Galaxy.

"I have fulfilled my plan now I may return to the Sith Temple and execute my Self Exile" Darth Oblivious said, he had also acquired some charts from the Republic Cruisers bridge that stated they were tracing Dark Jedi that were known in the area darth Oblivious knew that this was valuable infromation and would take it directly to the Dark Lord of the Sith. Darth Oblivious now set enroute back to Korriban to confront the Dark Lord on what he encountered on numerous moons, all accept Orbalize which would be kept a secret for centuries to come.

Achievements
- Orbalisk Armor
Effects: Resist Lightsabers, Resist 30% Force
Back to top Go down

Orbiting Mawan
Page 1 of 1