Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Orbiting Vurdon Ka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Oblivious

Darth Oblivious

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Oblivious

Orbiting Vurdon Ka Empty
PostSubject: Orbiting Vurdon Ka   Orbiting Vurdon Ka Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:57 am

Darth Oblivious had arrived to the next section of where the second star map of the creatures he was looking for was he turned on his Orbital Drift Charts again and studied his surrondings. Tetratalis was the next moon Darth Oblivious had to go to in order to acquire the second star map, the moon was unique it was made up of 90% water and only 10% land. Darth Oblivious landed on the only land section of the moon, It was bright outside the breeze was soft the grass pure green and the sky a bright white even for a Sith it was somewhat peaceful. Darth Oblivious exited his ship and repeated the same pattern, he folded his legs and began to let the moons surrondings guide him to the enclave, he saw a large hilltop guarded by Vuvrians this would prove to be a nuisance before he did this however he remembered to use the datapad to download the moon as a plan that perhaps would come to use for the Sith Empire

Darth Oblivious began heading towards the hilltop and encountered the two Vuvrian Guards they were carrying force pikes, "I suggest you move out of my way Vuvarians unless you both wish to die here", they began speaking a strange language so Darth Oblivious used comprehend speech to understand the species. "we will not move, you will have to kill us, it would be an honor to die at the post we were summoned to guard for the rest of our lives", one of the Vuvrians said the other just readied his pike. "Easier for me then" Darth Oblivious said as he ignited his orange lightsaber, the Vuvrian that readied his pike charged at Darth Oblivious who simply blocked his blow and sliced through his stomach knowing already that they were no match, he had then turned to the other Vuvrian and used force shock instantly killing the Vuvrian. "Now that you useless beings are out of my way I can gather what I came here for", Darth Oblivious said to himself.

Darth Oblivious used the force to open the enclaves door then entered the enclave it was very similiar to the one on Gestai, he walked down the hall and came upon a similiar looking structure from the one he encountered on Gestai he placed his hand on the structure and it opened releasing the second map to the creatures he wish to locate, Darth Oblivious repeated the pattern he performed on Gestai and placed his hand on the map, all of the data was being transferred to his mind then when the process finished the star map exploded into several pieces. Darth Oblivious acquired the third piece to the location of the creatures he headed back towards his ship, he was going to head to the colonies region of the Galaxy as his map stated.
Back to top Go down

Orbiting Vurdon Ka
Page 1 of 1